KB Article: Activity Report
The “Reports” section has been updated to combine all of the previously separated reports into one streamlined activity report.
The “Activity” report is similar to an event-based log of your outbound activity. The same email can appear multiple times in the “Reports > Activity” section with the most recent events at the top.
The search filter can customize your search results by sender, SMTP username, date range, subject, recipient, or event type.
The color-coded event types include the following:
- Processed: Our servers have received your email and have queued it in our system for delivery to your recipient.
- Soft Bounce: A temporary issue that may potentially self-resolve for future emails sent to that address, e.g. ‘mailbox full’ or ‘email content detected as spam’.
- Hard Bounce: A permanent rejection, e.g. an invalid email address. If the issue with the recipient address has been resolved, the address can be unblocked by visiting the “Reports > Suppressions” section. The hard-bounced address will be automatically removed from the “Reports > Suppressions” section once seven days have elapsed.
- Rejected: A rejected email caused by the recipient's previous hard-bounce, spam complaint, or unsubscribe. The recipient address is actively listed under the “Reports > Suppressions” section.
- Spam: The recipient has flagged an email as spam from their web-based email system’s inbox. If this was done in error, the address can be unblocked by visiting the “Reports > Suppressions” section.
- Delivered: The email was successfully delivered (250 success code) to the recipient.
- Unsubscribed: The recipient has clicked your unsubscribe link. If this was done in error, the address can be unblocked by visiting the “Reports > Suppressions” section.
- Resubscribed: A previously unsubscribed recipient has decided to resubscribe to your emails. The recipient address is subsequently removed from the “Reports > Suppressions” section.
- Opened: The email has been opened by the recipient.
- Clicked: The recipient has clicked/opened a link in the email.
If an email has hard or soft-bounced, hover the cursor over the event tag to get a quick tooltip showing the bounce reason.
You can also click on any recipient’s email address to pull up the in-depth delivery details menu, which includes the “Timeline” tab (all events in chronological order), the “Headers” tab (the email’s original headers), and the “Details” tab (the outbound IP address, SMTP username, time, date, and more).
You can search for multiple email addresses in one search by using | (a pipe).
Example: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org