DNS Setup for Register.com
- Log in to Register.com. Select Domains on the left side of the page.
- Select the domain name you wish to edit.
- On the domain page, go to the Advanced Tools section.
- Choose Manage next to Advanced DNS Records.
- In the Host Aliases (CNAME Records) section, select Edit CNAME Records.
- Type the new "Alias" (we call it "Hostname" in your SMTP2GO dashboard).
Note: You will only need to add the first part of the recommended hostname without your full domain name to your DNS records as Register.com may automatically add it.
- Select Other Host and enter the "Value" from your SMTP2GO dashboard.
- Click on the Continue button. On the next page, click on the Save Changes button to confirm.
You can find the "Hostname" and "Value" on the Sending > Verified Senders > Sender domains section of your SMTP2GO Dashboard.
Repeat step 2 for each required CNAME record.